1. The preconstruction phase: Engineering and permitting is planned with sufficient time allowed.
2. The proposed price takes into consideration the scope of the work involved and is sufficient to perform the work.
3. A contingency budget is allotted for unexpected items that may be encountered.
4. Sufficient and realistic time is allowed for the installation of the permitted work as well as possible contingencies.
5. The operations start out with charted schedule, and sufficient crew to implement the work on time, and within budget.
About SteelCore Builders
As a division of Trush Construction Company, the SteelCore Builders crew and management have been doing structural concrete and strengthening since 1987. Due to our firm’s extensive engineering expertise and exceptional reputation, we are often retained to undertake very difficult and complex projects. Our continuous research and testing of new building materials and technologies enable us to address unique situations that other firms cannot.